Saturday 6 October 2012

WEEK 7 => 17Sep - 23Sep


In this week am planning to go to Jalan Pasar to search for some sensors and at the same time to take a look at other component that it might help me in my project.
I got in mind some sensors to search about it like (ultrasonic ,Infrared, proximity sensors and others same like I mentioned before in week 5).


Location of Jalan Pasar :


Once I have reached there I found there is some differences between my research and the reality of the market ,the shops that I have visited they don’t have a lot of information about the sensors that I have requested, so I had to risk and take a sensor and later on I can do some tests and by then I can know whether it is suitable for my project or not 

I bought ultrasonic sensor (RK 1089) RM25 …























And here are some finding for (RK 1089):

40KHz Ultrasonic Transducer Transmitter and Receiver Pair. These transducers are very useful in making various sensors for detecting obstacles and measuring distances.

Features
  • Use for motion or distance sensing
  • Frequency: 40kHz ±1.0kHz
  • Aluminum case
  • Capacitance: 2000pF ±20%
  • Transmitter: bandwidth 5.0kHz/100dB, sound pressure level 112dB/40 ±1.0kHz
  • Receiver: bandwidth 5.0kHz @ -75dB, min. sensitivity 67dB/40 ±1.0kHz (0dB vs. 1V µbar) R=3.9k.
  • Lead length/spacing: 0.28"
  • Case size: 0.30"H x 0.43" Dia.
-->> Citation:http://robokits.co.in/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=100




























0 comments:

Post a Comment