Tuesday 18 September 2012

WEEK 3 =>20 Aug - 26Aug




WHAT?

What am planning to do is to help the blind people to make their life more easier and not letting them to feel they are different or they can’t walk freely.

WHEN?

When did I come up with this idea? Actually there is no specific time , every day when I walk in the street I can see some visually impaired people walking in the street and crossing the road with help of people or walking alone with some difficulties but at the same I can feel how difficult it is ,so I was planning one day I could help them. I took the advantage that am a student of Medical Electronics and at the same time to develop the blind stick to a magic stick that can make their life more easier In Shaa Allah.

HOW?

How am going to develop the blind stick? Am planning to build a stick that contains multi sensors that can sense obstacles and holes in the ground and stairs, by using a stick connected to for wheels ,so when the senor detect any obstacles it will change the direction to the opposite side by moving the wheels.

0 comments:

Post a Comment